Testing CNC machine in SBL mode
After testing in Dry Run mode still have some things to check:
- whether the speed and direction of rotation is configured correctly
- whether satisfactory progress programmed tools
- whether they appear deviation contours of the blade tools
These requirements are checked in an automatic mode with a fixed workpiece and work with individual blocks.
Dry run must be turned off in Control Programme (PROGRAMME CONTROL)
1. Switch to Auto mode (AUTO)
2. heck the program to be tested (number, name)
3. Turn on the control unit Single Block
4. Put a switch to feed the
5. Zero start with the first program block
6. Set the switch to a small value of feed (6-10%)
7. Check the correctness of the programming speed and displacement
This test method guarantees the successful release of the program in automatic mode without fear of damage. So do the professionals!